Creating fit for purpose bid documentation can go a long way to determining if the resulting contract will meet expectations and requirements. A document which fails to accurately portray the work to be undertaken, or elicit information required to assess the capabilities of respondents, or a bid response which fails to address prospective client requirements, can lead to confusion, dispute and unnecessarily increased costs, or diminished returns, with a resultant failure to achieve the contract aims.
Black Thistle Contracts can help build the foundations for mutually successful business relationships through its experience in:
- Compilation of bid packages
- Provision of advice on contracting strategy
- Ensuring the bid process is structured in a sufficiently robust manner to bear regulatory scrutiny
- Liaison with client functional groups to ensure all relevant parties’ interests are contemplated
- Collation of all necessary process and procedure documentation
- Experience in a full range of contractual negotiations, including engineering, construction, procurement, operational support services and drilling / well services contracts